Here are a few first steps to consider when starting an online business:
- Define your business idea and target audience.
- Conduct market research to determine the competition and demand for your product or service.
- Choose a name and register your business.
- Determine which platform is best for hosting your website.
- Create a social media presence.
- Develop a marketing plan to promote your business.
- Establish a system for managing finances and tracking sales.
- Launch your business and continue to iterate and improve based on customer feedback.